Wednesday 21 March 2012

Colourful talk

The theme for this weeks gallery over on the Sticky Fingers blog is colour. When I got home from work last night I found this little chap sitting up on the kitchen stool.
It reminded me of a conversation we'd had at the weekend. As I was strapping Squiggle in the car seat I asked her what her favourite colour was. She said yellow. I agreed that yellow was beautiful, just like the sun. She replied:
"But because it's the colour of giraffes!!"
She is giraffe mad our girl!

2 comments:

  1. It is funny the things they decide they adore...

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Giraffes are wonderful creatures. They have eyelashes to die for, lovely long slender legs, and they are naturally graceful - how could your daughter not like them - She has wonderful taste...lol

    And after all yellow is a lovely sunny colour too :-)

    ReplyDelete