Monday 12 March 2012

The little things: 2



Hooray...

  1. A lovely lady on the train telling me Squiggle was a delight. She had been playing eye spy, singing her abc, making up stories and loving every minute of the train ride!
  2. She really found her confidence and joined in at a group activity shouting out her favourite animals.
  3. She has been making me laugh harder than I have in ages with her amazing sense of humour.



Hmmm...

  1. Everything I tell her coming back to haunt me. For example "Mummy you must behave, that is very naughty, can I please have that crayon or I will be very cross. You mustn't boss."
  2. After giving up and jumping off the toilet she then ran back in shouting "I did it mummy. I did my Poo!"
  3. Her new catchphrase... "no I won't."

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post, really enjoyed reading it! I can't wait until my little man starts to talk! x

    ReplyDelete