Wednesday 3 October 2012

My new badge

I have some news, we are expecting another baby! I am now about 18 weeks and starting to look pretty round! I've been completely paranoid about sharing my news as I don't want to jinx anything. I'm excited though and can't really hold it in (the news,not the baby) much longer.

I thought I'd be a lot cooler this time but I'm still worrying about everything. Apparently according to my husband they are all things I worried about the first time around but I seem to have forgotten! There just seems so much that can go wrong and so many decisions to make, it can be overwhelming.

I was lucky again with not having a lot of sickness, I was just ridiculously tired. It's meant my blog has slipped over the last few months as I've been too zonked to keep up but I'm hoping to get going again now I have some energy back. The toyologists reviews are keeping me busy and getting me back in the swing of things!

So what do you think of my new badge? It's for my commute to work and I am so embarrassed about wearing it! I chickened out completely last time but I do find it quite horrible standing in the tube at the moment so I'm giving it a go! Would you wear one?

Don't laugh at me if you see me (but do feel free to offer me your seat)!

6 comments:

  1. Wow - big congrats! V exciting x and loving ur new badge ;) cx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, that's lovely news! I love the badge what a fab idea, don't be embarrassed, people are stupid and ignorant and need a helping hand to be thoughtful and kind sometimes, be proud to wear your badge, you're a mama to be! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks for making me feel better!! Didn't work this morning, me and 2 other pregnant ladies standing up, oh well!! Maybe I need a bigger one! x

      Delete
  3. Love the badge! I reckon you may need a bigger one though commuters can be right ignorant so and sos! Huge congratulations to you take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!!! Congratulations honey. Well done you! Tip - put the badge on the back of your coat so people don't push you down the steps or stand too close on the escalators. That's what I did xx

    ReplyDelete