Monday 7 January 2013

Happy New Year... it starts here

My first post of the year... so clearly my New Years resolution wasn't to be more punctual!

Christmas was a wonderful, relaxing time with family which is always so hard to give up! 2013 will be a new chapter for us with a new baby due and lots to sort out with the house. It also signals change as I think I am finally loosing the battle with commuting hours, child care and train fares, so will need a big plan of action post maternity leave! I didn't have my blog last time I was off on maternity leave, I'm hoping it will give me more time but I'm guessing it might mean the opposite.

I hope 2013 brings nothing but good things for everybody and I look forward to sharing our news, reviews and competitions. X

2 comments:

  1. Good luck I hope 2013 is everything you want it to be. Look forward to reading more xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wendy and thanks for being my first comment of 2013!! X

      Delete